This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. We use 128-bit key digital certificates through Verisign Corporation to ensure secure transfer of information data to and from our internet web servers.
This site supplements the information that you provide with information that is received from third parties (such as from credit bureau's).
- Afena does NOT collect online contact information without prior parental consent or parental notification, which will include an opportunity for the parent to prevent use of the information and participation in the activity. Without prior parental consent, online information will only be used to respond directly to the child's request and will not be used for other purposes without prior parental consent
- Afena does NOT collect personally identifiable offline contact information without prior parental consent
- Afena does NOT distribute to third parties any personally identifiable information with out prior parental consent
- Afena does NOT give the ability to publicly post or otherwise distribute personally identifiable contact information without prior parental consent
- Afena does NOT entice by the prospect of a special game, prize or other activity, to divulge more information than is needed to participate in the activity.
This site gives users the following options for changing and modifying information previously provided.
You may send mail to the following postal address:
424 N. Bradner Ave., Marion, IN 46952
You may call a customer service representative at 765-664-8089.
Contacting the Web Site
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this Web site, you can contact
Afena Federal Credit Union
424 N. Bradner Ave.
Marion, IN 46952