Combat high deductibles with an HSA…
With rising deductibles, a surprise visit to the doctor is the last thing you want. With our Health Savings Accounts you can save some of your pre-tax money and be prepared for future medical expenses, all while keeping any interest earnings tax-deferred or exempt. If you have a high deductible health plan, an HSA will give you peace of mind knowing you’re ready for unexpected medical bills.
Features and Benefits:
- Favorable tax treatment of contributions and distributions
- May contribute up to $3,450 for individuals and $6,900 for families in 2018 until April 15th 2019
- May contribute up to $3,500 for individuals and $7,000 for families in 2019 starting January 1st 2019
- Distributions are tax-free for qualified medical expenses
- Balance rolls over from one year to the next