Branch Manager/ Loan Officer with Mortgage Experience
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Underwrites consumer loans up to the amount assigned per credit union policy; reviews and approves underwriting decisions of subordinate personnel.
- Directs, develops, motivates, and disciplines branch front line personnel; administers performance evaluations and recommends appropriate personnel actions.
- Monitors all branch activities to insure they are in compliance with established credit union policies and procedures; takes appropriate steps to recommend and/or perform corrective steps. Monitors facility conditions and responsible for arranging any needed maintenance.
- Maintains communication with south branch: prepares and submits standard reports: attends scheduled management meetings.
- Represents the branch as appropriate in its relationships with members, sponsor organizations(s), suppliers, other financial institutions, and similar groups.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
The Ideal Candidate Will Bring:
- Two years to five years of similar or related experience
- Mortgage and Consumer Lending experience
- Management and Leadership skills are a must
- Exceptional planning, time management, and organizational skills to meet deadlines
- A desire to work in a fast-paced environment, that strives for excellence
- A high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information
(1) A two year college degree or (2) Completion of a specialized course of study at a business or trade school or (3) Completion of a specialized and extensive in-house training or apprenticeship program.
This job Description is not a complete statement of all duties and responsibilities comprising this position.
Salary commensurate with experience and/or education.
Submit resume online or mail only.
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants should submit their resume via email at HR@afenafcu.org